Backyards & Billiards, the Colorado Springs leader in home entertainment is excited to announce our newest product offering – Swim Spas by Cal Spas!
The benefits of swimming are undeniable. Now, thanks to Backyards & Billiards and Cal Spas, you can experience all the benefits of swimming in the comfort of your own home.
- All the comforts of a spa. You get the massaging hot water jets and all the enjoyment that a spa can offer in a unit that also includes a swimming area. The only difference is that this is much more compact than a traditional in-ground pool with a separate area for a hot tub or spa.
- ‘Traditional’ pool benefits included. Although the swim spa is designed differently than a traditional swimming pool, it is still large enough to fit a number of people and to allow the same kind of fun enjoyed in traditional swimming pools. Again, the main difference is the depth of the water and a smaller pool area.
- Compact design. Pools are out of the question for some people because they don’t have sufficient space in their backyards. Swim spas may be the answer because they don’t take up nearly the size of a traditional swimming pool.
- Easy installation. Swim spas are more like spas or fiberglass swimming pools, so if they are going in-ground, the installation is fairly quick and easy. However, they also come in above ground models that make the installation even simpler.
- Exercise. Perhaps the most popular reason to get a swim spa is to enjoy the ability to swim laps without worrying about turns or paying for big pools. Water jets that can be adjusted for various speeds push out against the swimming, keeping them in place, as they swim against the current. With the jets off, the swim spa can also be used for other water-based exercises.
- Easier maintenance. Compared to a traditional swimming pool, the maintenance for a swim spa is much easier because it is smaller and uses fewer chemicals. Also, the fiberglass or acrylic construction produces a smooth surface that minimizes the production of algae.
- Convenience. Spas are great for relaxing and easing muscle tensions and aches, particularly after exercise. With the swim spa, you can go almost immediately from your water workout into the massaging waters of the spa.
- Portable. Swim spas that are not in-ground units have the advantage of being mobile, meaning they can move when you move. While there’s a certain benefit to adding a little to the price of your home because of the swimming pool, it’s also nice to start with a swim spa in your new home.
- Use year-round. Because the swim spas are portable, they can be located indoors or outdoors. If your home has an indoor location for a swim spa, you can enjoy the unit even on stormy or snowy days.
- Encourage exercise. A swim spa that may have been meant for the swimmer in the family is likely to encourage others to try out the benefits of easy, lap swimming. The jets that provide resistance can be set for beginner swimmers or for much more capable swimmers.
Conveniently located on Sinton Rd. off I-25 and Garden of the Gods, Backyards & Billiards is offering Swim Spas Starting at just $13,995 (for a limited time only).
Enjoy all the benefits of a full core workout without the inconvenience of leaving your home! Call us or stop by for details.